Netaş Telecommunications A.Ş. takes utmost security precautions to ensure collecting, storing, and sharing your personal data according to the law and protect your privacy.
Our aim is to inform you in the most transparent manner, on the ways of acquiring your personal data, processing purposes, shared individuals, legal reasons, and your rights in accordance with article 10 of the “Personal Data Protection Law” no. 6698 and your satisfaction.
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 (“Law no. 6698”), your personal data can be collected and processed by Netaş Telecommunications A.Ş. (“Netaş”) as data controller within the scope stated below.
b) Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Personal data in categories such as identity information, contact information, customer information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information and marketing & sales information can be collected by Netaş and other parties such as its customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, business partners and suppliers.
Your personal data collected will be processed within the conditions and purposes stated in the 5. and 6. articles of the Law no. 6698, not limited to those below, provided that it is in accordance with the requirements of the law, for the purposes of;
- Pricing and invoicing of products, sales of products and services, carrying out and following up transactions requested by you, regarding the products and services purchased and/or used, performing the delivery, installation and after sales services such as maintenance, repair etc., in order to make Netaş products and services available for you,
- Planning and performance of customs operations, manufacturing and/or operations processes, planning and performance of supply chain management, planning and performance of customer relations management processes,
- Planning and performance of call center, reception services, defective product returns, maintenance and repair services, on site repair services, customer notification services,
- Planning and performance of consultancy, maintenance, support and reporting services,
- Fulfilling our obligations to you, preparing records and documents, complying with information storage, notification, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal legislations,
- Offering customized promotions, advertising, campaigns, discounts, benefits, conditions, pricing, advantages and other benefits for sales and marketing activities towards improving service and product quality, contacting you regarding these,
- Contacting you with the purpose of relaying necessary information regarding services and products, information processing requirements, system structure, necessity of information processing support services,
- Calculation of traffic, statistical analyses, segmentation/profiling and CRM projects for sales and marketing activities,
- Measurement and improvement of customer satisfaction, complaint management, collection of opinions and suggestions regarding new services and products, collecting your problem-error reports, providing information to you regarding products and services and your complaints and demands,
- Collection of orders, processing your payment transactions, providing product deliveries through logistic collaboration with third parties, recommendation of products and services that might interest you, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measurement and improvement of service quality, communication, optimization, auditing, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, identifying areas of interest, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communications
- To be used in comparative product and/or service offers, modeling, current or new product projects and/or development, all kinds of products and services offered to you within the scope of the law and related legislation regulating the activities specified in the Articles of Association, subject to the disclosure of your personal data to Netaş,
- Complying with the information storage, reporting, notification obligations specified by government agencies, fulfilling the requirements of the contracts and legal obligations Netaş is subject to, regarding the utilization of these services,
- In line with the purpose of determining and implementation of commercial and business strategies of Netaş, managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (request, offer, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations.
- To be used in Crowdsourcing operations, assignments, communication, and payment,
- Review and assessment of and response to requests from you or official authorities,
c) The Recipients and Purposes of Personal Data Transfers
- Business partners, shareholders, affiliates of Netaş,
- Persons and institutions permitted by the Tax Procedure Law, Social Security Institution legislation, Court of Accounts, the Law Regarding the Prevention of Laundering of Crime Revenues, the Law Regarding Anti-Money Laundering, Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Code of Obligations and provisions of other legislations,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- Overseas companies and affiliates,
- Consultants, auditors, lawyers and other third parties that provide service,
- Natural or legal persons we acquire service from or collaborate with in product/service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertising and realizing the purposes stated above, program partner institutions and organizations, contracted institutions for the messages we send to our customers, courier companies that carry out the deliveries of your orders in accordance with conditions and purposes processing personal data specified under Article 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698.
d) The Method and Legal Basis for Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data is collected by Netaş within the framework of legal legislation and purposes stated above, in the scope of performance of the contract; particularly through Netaş General Directorate, through various oral, written or electronic environment channels currently established or might be established in future, including applications made through contracted internet sites, various organizations we provide support services to or receive support services from, natural and/or legal persons with whom we transact in scope of any legislation or contract, vendors, text message or electronic mail, interactive voice response system, our website and our mobile app, our call centers, and our social media accounts.
e) The Rights of the Personal Data Subject Specified in the 11. Article of the Law No. 6698
In case you contact us as data subject regarding your requests related to your rights, Netaş will process and conclude your requests as soon as possible and in thirty days at the latest, according to nature of the requests. Responses to such requests will be free of charge up to ten pages. 1 Turkish Lira in processing fees will be collected for each page beyond ten. In case the response to the request is presented on a storage environment like a CD or Flash memory the fee charged by our company will not exceed the cost of said storage environment.
Within this scope data subjects have the right to;
- Learn whether their personal data is processed or not,
- Request information regarding the processing in the case that their personal data have been processed,
- Learn the purpose for the processing of personal data and if it has been used according to the purpose,
- Know the third parties within Turkey or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Request rectification in case their personal data have been processed incompletely or inaccurately and request notification of the operations made within this context to third parties to whom their personal data have been transferred,
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons necessitating their processing cease to exist, even if their personal data have been processed in accordance with Law No.6698 or other relevant laws, and request notification of the operations made within this context to third parties to whom their personal data have been transferred,
- Object to a result obtained by means of analyzing the processed data exclusively by automated systems, which is to the detriment of the person themselves,
- Claim damages resulting from the unlawful processing of personal data,
You can submit your request to exercise your rights stated above, in accordance with the 1. Sub-article of the 13th Article of the Law no. 6698 and Communiqué On The Principles And Procedures For The Request To Data Controller, numbered 30356 and dated March 10, 2018, in Turkish and written form or by using the registered electronic mail (REM) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address previously submitted to Netaş and registered in our system. In such requests only the information directly related to the applicant will be released, information regarding other family members or third parties cannot be obtained. Netaş reserves the right to verify your identity before responding.
Your application must include the following in, along with related information and documents if available;
- Your name, surname, and if your application is made in writing, your signature,
- For the citizens of the Turkish Republic your T.R. personal identification number, if you are a foreign citizen, your nationality, passport number and if available, personal identification number,
- Your residential or work correspondence address for official notice,
- If available, your electronic mail notification address, telephone and fax number for official notice,
- The subject of your request,
You can submit written applications attaching the necessary documentation, to data controller, in our Company address at: Yenişehir Mah. Osmanlı Bulvarı No:11 34912. You can find the application form here.
You can submit your email applications to our firstname.lastname@example.org REM address. You can submit your email applications to email@example.com email address.
According to the nature of your request, information and documents that will enable identification must be provided to us in full, without any omissions or errors. In case that the requested information and documents are not duly provided, there can be setbacks in the quality and completeness of the research carried out by Netaş regarding your request. In this case, Netaş declares to reserve its legal rights. For this reason, your application must include the information and documents requested for the purpose of identification in full, according to the nature of your request.